There will be a meeting on Thursday 4 January for committee members or other members interested in becoming more involved in the Junior Blues.
At 6.30pm the Christmas tree will be taken down in the lounge and the meeting will start at 7pm with the following items set to be discussed.
1. Sale of calendars.
2. Mascot opportunities.
3. charity donation.
4. Guest at 20 Jan. meeting
5. Sponsor day on 7 April.
6. Possible end of season evening event in lounge
7. New machines arrived.
8. any extra entertainment needed for lounge on match days
9. who were the original Junior Blues members.
10. An eventual successor to Andy Conn
11. Scope for a souvenir type shop in the lounge
12. Anything needing to be done differently next season
13. Keeping the lounge clean and orderly.
14. birthday parties
15 Record year for membership
Anyone not able to attend but who has an opinion to express on any of these items please email firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to Andy at forthcoming games.